Before you set off on your summer vacation keep a few of the following safety tips in mind to ensure that your trip is a safe one. We last hit the road in Hawaii. If you are going to the remote areas like that these tips could be vital regardless of your drive is within North and South Carolina or on a remote Pacific Island.
- Check your tire pressure (the PSI recommended for your vehicles tires are printed on the tires themselves)
- Check your fluid levels (oil, water, transmission fluid, etc.)
- Make sure your wiper blades are in good working order and are able to work effectively in the event of a shower or thunderstorm
- Share the road with motorcycles, pedestrians, and bicyclists
- Do not text and drive or talk on your cell phone while driving (this could cause a delay in your response time while driving on the roadways)
- Check that your insurance coverage includes towing and rental. Some policies might even have vacation support. Ask us for a policy review.
These tips and many more can be found at the link. If you have any questions about your auto coverage please fell free to call Radius Insurance Agency, LLC at (855) 840-1277.