Oct 5 – 27 , 2013
Kick off the fall season on the Greenway with our family-friendly Fall Frolic festival, packed with activities for all ages. Fall Frolic on the Greenway runs Saturdays and Sundays, October 5-27. Non-member entry is $12 for all ages (4 and under free). Greenway Member entry is $8 (must have valid membership card).
- Wagon Ride to Pumpkin Patch (pumpkins are priced by weight)
- Four acre Corn Maze
- Hay Bale Mazes
- Pedal Carts
- Barnyard Buddies (Farm Animals)
- Duck Races
- Corn Crib (dig in the corn!)
- Corn Hole Games
- Cow Train
Entry price includes tickets valid for one of the following activities (additional tickets may be purchased):
- Lead Rope Horse Rides: (Horse rides available 11am-4pm Saturdays, 1pm-5pm Sundays)
- Gem Mining in historic Steele Creek
- Kayaking on Lake Haigler (PFDs provided)
Purchase tickets at event entrance, price does not include food or additional rides.
For more information please visit the Anne Springs Close Greenway website by clicking here.