Pumpkin Caramel Blondies – YUM!!
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt (I prefer Chobani)
- 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup of caramel bits
- Caramel for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Whisk the eggs, Greek yogurt and sugar, in a large mixing bowl, for a couple of minutes.
- Add pumpkin puree and vanilla, whisk until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix well, until all smooth.
- Fold in the caramel bits.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake for 40 minutes. Do a toothpick test to make sure that it’s cooked through. (Bake for an additional 5 minutes if necessary.)